Push-To-Talk over Cellular
HALO is the most advanced Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) radio network.
- Nationwide radio coverage over cellular LTE mobile networks
- Compact and rugged devices with industry-leading voice quality and digital noise suppression
- Fast and low-cost deployments that require no infrastructure or frequency licenses
- Powerful Fleet Dispatching and GPS location tracking
- Supports both Wi-Fi and LTE calling and seamlessly switches between networks
- Instant group Voice and Video calling with unlimited channels
- Widest variety of PoC devices available to meet the needs of diverse applications and users
- Available with both subscription based services and customer owned systems
MNC360 PoC Mobile Radio
The Hytera MNC360 Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) mobile radios are professional-grade communications devices that provide clear push-to-talk communication, instant group calling, and location tracking for reliable and efficient fleet dispatching.
Unlike cell-phones, tablets, and handheld devices, the MNC360 is a legal and DOT compliant device for safe communications while driving.
- Nationwide Coverage with 4G/LTE Networks
- Industry Leading Voice Quality with Digital Noise Suppression
- Supports Instant Group and Individual Calling
- Compact and Rugged Radios that are Easy to Use
- GPS Location Tracking for the Web-based Dispatching App
PNC360S PoC Radio
The Hytera PNC360S is an ultra-compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate push-to-talk radio that enables connectivity over 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi for wide-area radio communications. It is cost-effective, and surprisingly feature-rich for the price. The compact size enables one-hand operation, and the PNC360 can be carried in pocket, worn on the standard belt clip, or worn on a lanyard.
- Digital noise suppression for clear audio in loud environments
- Rugged and IP67 rated to withstand dirt, dust, and moisture
- Powerful Lithium Polymer battery delivers up to 48 hours of operation time
- Built-in GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
PNC380S PoC Radio
AT&T Network Approved PTT over Cellular Radio
The Hytera PNC380S PoC device is a compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate handheld radio that utilizes Wi-Fi and existing nationwide 4G/LTE cellular networks for unlimited coverage and capacity. The PNC380S is designed for reliable business communications with instant group calling in the vehicle and on the job site. It is built based on an AT&T Certified LTE Module and has T-Mobile IoT Network Certification. The PNC380S can be quickly deployed without the significant infrastructure costs of traditional radio systems.
- Nationwide coverage with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE networks
- AT&T and T-Mobile Network Approved Device
- Industry leading voice quality with AI-based digital noise suppression
- Supports dispatching, group calling, and location tracking
- Voice, Video, and Text communications
- Compact and rugged devices that are easy to use
- Car Kit available for safe use in vehicles.
Hytera HALO Dispatch is a web browser-based communication and dispatch application with instant nationwide voice and video group calling and GPS location tracking. Share text, images, and video in real-time with remote workers.
Hytera HALO Dispatch provides comprehensive dispatching and group calling interface for Hytera HALO Nationwide PoC service and HALO OnSite Plus PoC System. All Hytera HALO PoC devices can be used on the Hytera HALO Dispatch application.