Introducing the Kenwood NX-1200-NX1300 VHF/UHF digital transceiver.
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under NXDN or DMR digital and FM analog protocols
- Choose from direct & intuitive LCD with standard keypad or basic enclosures
- Easy visible Display: 8-digit LCD models featuring high-contrast, white backlit LCD
- Large 7-Color LED indicator on the top panel
- Selective Power-on LED
- Selective Call Alert LED
- Battery Level Indication
Introducing the Kenwood NX-3220/NX-3320/NX-3420 VHF/UHF digital transceiver multi-protocol digital and analog portable radio.
This versatile handheld radio supports both NXDN and DMR digital protocols as well as mixed digital & FM analog operation, enabling it to serve with distinction in a wide range of enterprise- and operation-critical applications. Compact yet designed with durability in mind,
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analog protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 1 Watt Audio Output Power
- UHF: 120 MHz capability
Introducing the Kenwood NX-5200/5300/5400 VHF/UHF/700-800 digital transceiver P25 (I & II)/NXDN multi-digital & FM analog portable radio.
The Kenwood NX-5000 Series offers unsurpassed interoperability for a wide variety of users as it supports three digital CAIs — NXDN, DMR and P25 (Phase 1 & 2) — plus FM analog in a single radio. Best of all, a desired CAI can be selected at will, giving you the freedom to migrate at your own pace — whether you are intent on going fully digital, undecided about which digital system to pick, or just wanting to maintain both digital and analog for a while. An NX-5000 radio can simultaneously support two digital protocols plus analog, offering the following combinations: FM/DMR/ NXDN, FM/NXDN/P25, and FM/DMR/P25.
- Multi-Digital + FM Analog Operation
- Gen2 & NXDN® Conventional/Type-C Trunking Protocol
- DMR Tier II Conventional
- P25 Conventional/Trunking (Phase 1/Phase 2)
- FM Analog Conventional & LTR Zones
- Color GUI and Multi-line Text Display